You’re Invited to Share Your Story in Ron Asheton Foundation’s #IWannaBeYourDog Campaign!
The “I Wanna Be Your Dog” (IWBYD) campaign is brought to you by Ron Asheton Foundation (RAF). The campaign focus is Animal Adoption and consists of 2 parts: (1) Awareness and (2) Support.
(1) Awareness – Celebrating Adoption with Animal Faming (not shaming) & YOUR Awesome Adoption stories.
(2) Support – Periodically, RAF will grant IWBYD awards. IWBYD awardees are chosen from the pool of submissions to the IWBYD campaign. Awards may include public recognition, sponsorships, in-kind gifts, financial assistance, and more. The rescue/shelter becomes eligible for support when you submit your adoption or adoptable story following the guidelines below.
Individuals, Shelters, & furry family members world-wide are invited, encouraged & allowed to participate. Show us YOUR Adopted & Adoptables.
We want to hear & share your stories because ADOPTION ROCKS!!
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
- Like “I Wanna Be Your Dog” on Facebook
- Download & print appropriate (adopted or adoptable) “I Wanna Be Your Dog” campaign poster (8 ½ X 11).
- Write the shelter/rescue name on the campaign poster.
- Take a family selfie of you & your Adopted OR Adoptable animal while holding the campaign image. If you are unable to print the poster or take a new photo for any reason, you are welcome to submit an existing image & we will add the campaign info after your submission is completed.